Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Jesse Boykins III & The Beauty Created in Harlem!!

Yesterday I had my first show in Harlem at this Spot called Billie's Black Lounge, and the show was hosted by Uptown Live ..which is a live recording of two acts followed by interviews. I had alot to take care of before the show
Hair, Rehearsal, Eat, get equipment to the gig and thats basically it..its alot more than it looks.
Out in Brooklyn goin to the Braid Spot




I hadnt played keys in so long..Gotta start sheddin!! story of my life..The band was late so I just worked out the set list and what not..


Then we went in..Me, Adam, Ojay, Ant, J.Most, Saunders,and Earl trynn figure out how we were gonna end "Elude"


Big mistake I made...I didnt bother to go by the spot earlier in the week to see the set up, so I was a lil caught off gaurd when I saw I was singen thru a karoake machine..but it sounded cool for what it was....

Green Room Action...LOL
Pretty Funny



Performing Summertime

Earl Ready to go?..."U already Know"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep doin ya thing, bruh

h.e.r.fection said...

jesse u pretty, AND you can sing.. dang..
lol.