Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Progress...

Its Summertime and Im "feeling good feeling great how are you?"
Alot of things are being accomplished and I'm looking foward to the next couple months...

I been perfoming around NYC for about 3 years..and Its time to expand...

Shout out to BETJ and Soul Sessions for putting my video "Tabloids" directed by Dr.Woo @ #9 last friday...Brian Mcknight introduced my video..thats big!!!!!! so the good music is gonna keep coming...


Everybody look out for Jesse Boykins III & "The Beauty Created" LP ..full length album
and THANK U TO EVERYONE WHO HAS checked out MY FIRST RELEASE.... "DOPAMINE: MY LIFE ON MY BACK"



Also Check me out on 90.3FM in NYC ...ohsokool presents...

Support the Cause...







Jesse Boykins III & The Beauty Created.... No Joke

No comments: