Followers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Robert Glaspers B- Day/Dante Fried Chicken Show

Sat April 5th Night April 5th, I went out to Robert Glasper's ( google him) Bday party and kicked it with the Fellow New Schoolers
He pLAyed with his group called The Experiment made up of himself Derek Hodge on Bass( Dope) Chris Dave on Drums (Amazing) and Casey Benjamin on the Keytar and Alto Sax and aux (Killn), had sum special guest.. it was a good vibe


The Experiment
Qtip freestyle battlin Rob G

Bilal killn it


Sunday I performed In BK @ this dope spot called Galapagos with my band (The Beauty Created)
for Dante Fried Chicken's B-day...







This was probably one of our best shows..
Shout out to my homie Jamire Williams on Drums, Earl Travis on Bass, Jeremy Most on Gutiar, Anthony Coleman on Keys, Saunders Sermons on Trombone and Marion Ross III (Ojay) on trumpet.. Im pretty sure when I get a chance to bring these cats with me outta state its a wrap...

No comments: