Followers

Monday, September 17, 2007

California Love!!!???

Photo Taken by Cassie for IOpenMinds Photography if there's anybody you know needs some dope digitals...

So I booked a show w/ Eric Roberson @ The Temple Bar and it was a very good look... I didnt have a band last minute, but I was able to call up my homies who play for Keyshia Cole now (luckily they were in LA) and they save my life... Daniel Jones(Keys), Adam Blackstone(Bass), Erik Tribbett(Drums), and this Young Cat Jairus Mozzee(Guitar) who plays for Fantasia ... so we pretty much smashed on the crowd... one problem...there was no documentation....U might see Eric on You tube, cuz he went in!! performed 14 songs, and an encore..great show all around.. one of my best... never again will there be no photographers, no audio, and no video...life lesson learned

Shout Out to The Park for coming through on the last minute gig booking and last minute hit with me....these fools is on the grind.. They play with like 10 artist anad myself when Im in the Bay... Bruno's was a good night

Also SHout out to this cat I met in SF.. Lee Bob... Killn Sound, its like Folk Soul Funk... he was also on the bill that night at Bruno's.....


Mmmm.. Chinese Food with Derek Josh and Johnny at 3 in the morning after a lil get down at Royale in North Beach...


PROTOOLS...the only Girlfriend Ive ever had with equalibrium/homeostasis....thats me and Dj Whooligan of The Sole Vibe

Polar Opposites

Selfless, too concerned with anothers Passion, or there wondering for one...
Anything you ask, Anything u need
If I can get it for you then I'm happy..
Its like I brainstorm with myself, to solve your problems, not trynna be mean ...
but most of them are common, cents, or things you've come across often..

Selfish, I didn't know love was one sided,
To ask ask ask, without feeling,
Its like its your birthday everyday,
so presents come from me in, support, affection, my generousity
If I was you I'd be in love with me..
Cuz I know nobody has ever done all I do for you, for me

Torta's are the best sandwiches in the world... San Francisco is the best place to get it or anything else as far as FOOD..... VERY GOOD FOOD

At Keelay's crib wit Whooligan and DT more Protools... free time=me and protools

2 comments:

h.e.r.fection said...

i love photo's yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
i'm jealous you're in cali hanging out with cool people at cool places.. sigh

blank said...

thanks fo showin ya girl love...for those who read the site is iopenminds1.blogspot.com