Followers

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Nothin but Music...Wish U were Hear

Crazy Week..this is Where it starts Penn Station NY

I had a lil 2 song show at NYU(crazy concert hall)..My homie Akia booked me for it..good looks and shout out to Elle who performed before me.. (killn singer)



GREEN ROOM MOMENTS W/ J.MOST

S.O.B's Green Room w/ the homies







...Weds was Eric Roberson's Birthday, He celebrated by throwing an hour and a half concert @ S.O.B's,
and i got a chance to rock the mic, for a lil sec...




BROOKLYN

Chilled at my homie/ bandmate steve's crib out in Bushwick son!!!

Shout out to Perusi!!!!! My homie from Conneticut, NICE ON THE ELECTRIC BASS ,dont sleep!!!...



Omar killn trumpet player and Steve on the Train 2 in the moring...




This is Hustlin 101..in effect...



How to buy a Vintage expensive guitar with Steve Wyrman

Step 1. Find a Guitar Center
Step 2. Find the Vintage Guitar Section
Step 3. Select your interest



Step 4. Play the Guitar
Step 5. Laugh at the dude sellin it to you cuz in his head he's lookin at you like.."u cant afford no 76' les paul"...


Step 6. Play the guitar sum more just to make sure...
Step 7. Ask for a no tax discount cop and be out...



SLEEP NEED SUM..BUT I CANT....

1 comment:

h.e.r.fection said...

:)





i like the steps.
Steve Wyrman.. i like him too