Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Spelman Homecoming 2007

Not too long Ago, I was in ATL .....performing for Spelman College's Homecoming
It was my second time in Atlanta hadnt been in a while....


6 AM flight..SMH

Downtown ATL, I think...



(Chillen at My Cousin Tarik's Dorm @ Gtech(all I need, Powerbook, Mbox, Nooka (watch), Blackberry, and sum Febreeze)




King Chapel At Morehouse College







It was a good feeling to know I was sharing the stage with Algebra Blessett an amazing Singer/Songwriter from Atlanta

I was pretty mad about soundcheck or the one I didnt get to have due to the sound crew..I was there for 3 hrs and basically wasted mad time...
but I wanna shout out My boy Toro for hookin me up wit a killn band





J.Holiday Performing

Gladys Chicken and Waffles mmmmmm...



Yesterday

1 comment:

Spelman College said...

We have a few college students online from college of Spelman College and we love your blog postings, so well add your rss or news feed for them, Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanks Jen , Blog Manager, Spelman College