Followers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Its My Bday....24



I turn 24 today... 1985 born.. I had a dream last night that somebody asked me if I had a chance to go 5 years into the future to see what I had become would I do it? it was weird because I said I didn't want to, but he showed me anyway. on some fairy godmother tip.. I tried to analyze it ..all I got out of it is.. I NEED TO SET GOALS that will put me where I want to be in 5 yrs.. Thats alot of Goals..

sidenote: I really don't even like Birthdays to be honest.. but I'm trying to get better at it.. the last couple born days haven't been all that great. Thats why I want to perform on my Bday.. so from here on out I can remember it as me getting to do something I love..I want to do a show on my bday for the rest of my life. I always have fun on stage..



-jb3

6 comments:

Mikey McFly™ said...

Happy Bday

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Handsome!!

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

happy birthday love.
hope u have fun. some way and how :)

Ran Walker said...

Happy belated birthday! I just checked out your new album on iTunes. Hot! I'm going to get it and put it on this weekend when my wife and I chill out. Keep doing your thing. You are definitely what we need out there right now.

krys. said...

Happy Belated..and you're not the only one with a bday phobia. Just turned 24 this past January...Keep doing what you do!!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

happy birth day nuiggah
-mike
come stop by the blog sometime.