Followers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Much Thanks : Dopamine Style

TABLOIDS:

Baby I would like to hold your hand/take you to the floor for this last dance/ I would like to move to the rhythms you groove too (yea)/Its doesn't really matter who sees, just close your eyes and picture you and me/forget the haters they can hate us/ I don't care what's said

Forget the news the paper the tabloids/ the classifieds, entertainment, the androids/ lets freak this dance ,romance on the floor/ cuz I don't care what's said in the tabloids ,Tabloids

Its in the air I can see the glares/ the gossips brewing but I'm well prepared/ all the noise don't bother me, Im right where I wanna be/ I just wanna move girl, I , I just wanna move girl, I just wanna move girl, I just wanna move girl

Forget the news the paper the tabloids/ the classifieds, entertainment, the androids/ lets freak this dance ,romance on the floor/ cuz I don't care what's said in the tabloids ,Tabloids




Recent Press:
Illroots.com -illrooots Interview


OkayPlayer.com - Okay Player Review


Gordon Gartrell Radio- Episode 4 Gordon Gartrell Podcast

Singersroom.com - Singersroom Interview

courtesy of Cassie and Iopenminds Photography

Also: Check the Tabloids Dance Mix by my homie DJ Melo-X

Tabloids Dance Remix

Pics 4rm My show @ The NHarlem Boutique for Unruly Heir Clothing



Nharlem Boutique 114 w 116th street on Lennox



Thank u Unruly Heir , Angelina , John & Joey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.