Followers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summertime Vapors....

The New Squadren , The Team, My back
NomaDic MuSic LLc/Briclyn Ent

Shia, Tiff(Sweetlocs), and Kai...Briclyn Ent ...its goin down!!



Young Fly Brothers with Cloud bearing goals...Sinorice Moss and Myself..yea I wear suits...sometimes



Yess Joya Made me a Cake With My Logo on it... Chocolate...All gone..only the photo stands



So Im working on a New Album, Been Writing with Mr. Steve Wyreman @ the crib but also been working with the rest of The Beauty Created Earl,Ojay(Marion),Jamire, J.Most and my boy Hadyn/Phantom Luvr... HEAT coming your way....


My boy Hadyn's Temple... Str8 HEAT ..Literally

Nas said all I need is One Mic
....JBIII says all I need is a Mbox, Native Instruments, and One Mic ......Grind at any cost...We goin in!!!




Lol...Aight so Im walking inside this Venue to check my boy Saunders play, and I look to see who's on Bass and DW got these light up glasses on, playing Earth, Wind and Fire..lol...I start cracking up....................One week later I walk in Sol Village and I look on stage and DW got these glasses on again..E called me up to sing ,I told that fool put the light up glasses on and he did....TO BE CONTINUED



Been a while since I posted sumthing.....

No comments: