Followers

Friday, August 24, 2007

Good Music is Good For You!!!

JERSEY SON!!
believe it or not thats Brooklyn.. I never seen This Part of Brooklyn before this..
I treasured our conversation, never abbreviated Emotion, told you all I was thinken and expected the same in Return.

Lastnight I went to The L.E.S(lower east side) and saw The PJ Morton Band,perform @ this little lounge called Kion, pretty dope set , there the homies, Keyon on Trumpet, Brian on Bass, BigED on Drums, Jesse on Guitar, Kenneth on Sax, and Lead Singer/MD PJ Morton
They were Killn...






These Cats are all Real Musicians and understand what good music is... They play for the Crowd which is hard to find in Good musicians sometimes , because they usually play for themselves... PJ is also a killn songwriter and Producer for So So Def and had a nice little list of Placements.. google him

1 comment:

Marv said...

Yo son let me know about these joints...i need to be around this more.